Monday, January 12, 2009

The Girl Without A Hobby

That’s what my mom has been calling me lately. Once upon I time I was a very crafty person, but then I discovered writing, fell in love with crafting novels, and never looked back. But as of late I have been getting comments about how I do little else. My family seemed to feel that I could broaden my horizons just a bit. I really didn’t think much of it until last week, when my brother was trying to show me how to play a video game he got for Christmas. My mom walked in the room, gasped, and said, “It’s so nice to see Emily having some fun.” And she was serious.
I still maintain that I’m not that bad, but nonetheless, I decided to find a hobby.
Tada! 100% Emily-made!

2 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Awww, Emily they are beautiful!! Good for you! You make beautiful stories and beautiful jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! They are very pretty!!