Thursday, September 15, 2011

Moving On To Bigger And Better!

I'm back again and yet I'm gone. Let me explain.

I am back to blogging, but the time has come for me to leave Blogger behind.

I've totally redesigned my website and merged it with my brand new blog at: www.emilyannbenedict.com. I'm also planning on using my official Face Book page more for our discussions. Oh! And my new website has tons of new content...plus it's pretty. ;)

So, please, do come find me. I've missed you all and I'd love to chat some more!

4 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

Good luck on the new blog!

Finding Charm said...

Good luck! Like the clean look of your new site.

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Warren: Thanks! So far so good. ;)

FC: Thanks! I thought it was time to clean up. ;)

Jimena said...

Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes & diabetes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure all diseases
email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com Dr Itua can also bring back your ex lover and make him or she love more than ever.