Saturday, December 27, 2008

Inpsire Me Bracelet

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I absolutely had to put up pictures of my favorite gift, because if you are a writer, avid reader, or mystery lover, I’m sure you’ll love it too.
My sister found a lady who makes custom charm bracelets and put together one called, “Those who inspire me.” It has a portrait of Jane Austen, Hercule Poirot, Sherlock Holmes, the cover of the Maltese Falcon, the Murder She Wrote title, a quill, the address plate for 221B Baker St., even a little type writer printing the words, “It was a dark and stormy night.” Lol.
My sister is always excellent at finding perfectly personalized gifts, but this took the cake and made my Christmas. She even made me wait until everyone else had opened all of their presents.
Other than that, our Christmas was wonderful and quiet…well, except for when we almost burnt the house down by trying to clean the fireplace, unaware that it was not yet dormant. It did give the house a lovely smoke house smell. ;)
UPDATE: Before I forget, we are back in stock at Barnes and Nobles and my publisher sent word that a large shipment went out last week, so everyone should be back in stock soon! Thank you for your patience.




No comments: