Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanks

I’d just like to give a quick thanks to everyone out there who has helped me during this progress.
First, thanks to all my friends and family who helped me edit this project when it was nothing more than a stack of paper with a lot of grammatical errors. I wouldn’t have gotten this far without you.
Thanks to every person who’s bought my book. I love you people!
If you’ve told a friend, handed out one of my business cards, or written a review I’m praising God for you right now.
It’s an incredibly humbling experience every time I stop and think about how many wonderful people God has put in my path. Even if we’ve never met, I want you to know how much I appreciate you.
I’m sorry if the slow distribution has kept you from getting your books. Hopefully the more we sell, the quicker the distributor will get books back in stock.

No comments: