Saturday, March 14, 2009

LOL Panda Pics!

Lol, okay, I wanted to e-mail this to a friend, but my e-mail refused to work, so I decided to post them here. :)

Okay, Mum, can you come get me down now!


King of the world!

Kung Fu Panda...


One, two, three...Lift!

Panda Puff.


Peek a boo...


HELP!

So sleepy.


I didn't steal the bambo. I was just sitting here.


Panda aerobics...one and lift and two and lift.


Look, mum, I cleaned my plate.

You get off...no, yout get off...no, you get off...

Do I have milk on my face?

Paparazzi!

...eight, nine, ten!..ready or not here I come!

Just nappin'


Great, how am I going to get down now.


Bad panda on time out.

Father I have sinned...

Hahahahaha!

Panda Tai Chi

Comtemplating life...


1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Emily Ann,

Those panda bears are the cutest!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?

May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!

pss - FREE subscription for animated gospel tracts at:
http://www.emailministry.webs.com