Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blog Post


Yes, I know. I’ve shamefully neglected this blog over the past few weeks. I promised myself when I started it that I would post something at least once a week, but then I didn’t anticipate these past few weeks. ;)
In all honesty I haven’t been doing of anything of great interest…at least not to this blog. Just everyday sorts of things that have kept me away from the computer. As an all out computer addict it’s felt rather weird to have been away so much, but then long phone calls, extreme house cleaning, garage sale prep, card games with family, several visits from out of town guests, birthday dinners, and many other events needed to take precedence for a while. I actually spent practical all day yesterday with one of our guests at the airport because he missed his check-in time by two minutes and continued to be bumped off of subsequent flights until six o’clock this morning. :O Life happens and it often turns out quite nice. Hey, I learned a new card game while sitting in that airport yesterday. (lol)
I’m sure a lot of my friends think I’ve fallen off the face of the earth, but hopefully in the next few days I’ll be able to catch up on e-mails and messaging and anything else I’ve neglected.
But first I need to go to another birthday party tonight. ;)
What’s the quote? Live, Laugh, Love…and eventually answer you e-mails. LOL.

No comments: