Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saturday!


Yep, this Saturday is my next book signing. If you’re going to be anywhere near the Borders Books in Fresno CA, please stop in and say hello. I’m so looking forward to meeting everyone. Happily, this one is a lot closer to home for me, so I’ll get to see more of my friends and family that weren’t able to make it to the last one.
I went into the store last weekend just to check-in with the manager and he directed me to a large display with all of the books he’d ordered out on the floor. It was so amazing to see my book stacked up on the shelves. We’ve got a lot of copies to sell, so if you’ve been thinking about buying one come on down. I’d love to meet you.
By the grace of God all will go well. He was so faithful last time, but as always please pray. Your prayers were so appreciated last time!
And thanks again to Borders for giving me this chance.

Borders Books at the River Part shopping center
7722 N. Blackstone Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 435-5501
Saturday May 16th
1:00PM – 4:00PM

No comments: