Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Book Signing!

I just wanted to let you know that I have a new book signing scheduled for October (Praise God).
The date I have right now is October 10th at the Barnes and Noble in Fresno, California. We’ve been trying to get a book signing here since last December, so today is officially a good day! :)
I know it’s a bit early to announce this, but I thought I might as well start. I’ll post a reminder with more details closer to the actually date.
So, if you’re going to be in the Central Valley area of California in October, please stop by. I’d love to meet you!

2 comments:

Jules said...

You're several months down the track compared to me. My book isn't due for release until September and while I've thought of book signings (tell me, are they scary?) there's no dates yet. Hope yours goes well. And congrats on your audio book. I certainly understand about hearing your characters' voices and wanting it to be as close as possible to what you know your character sounds like.

Elisa said...

Hurray, so glad you have the book signing at B&N scheduled, sounds like fantastic news!